Mixed Media layout...I want to ride .......

Hello my dear blog readers,

today there is scrapbook weather here in The Netherlands....
So I created a layout for a double challenge from Words& Paintery and for HappyScrappyFriends.
Here you can read about the blog from HappyScrappyFriends
Here you can read about the blog from Words&Paintery.

Words & Paintery has this month a spectacular mood board to work with,
and HappyScrappyFriend  would like to see glitter and stars.

I want to ride my bicycle....


Here is a close up for you..


Handmade flowers...





I hope you can see the silver glitter in the background...

Here is the mood board from Words & Paintery.


Here is the mood board from HappyScrappyFriends.




Thank you so much ladies from Words & Paintery and 
from HappyScrappyFriends for this November challenge.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.
Have a nice day.
Hugs 
Heike


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout