Dad....MixedMedia Layout

And again,

I have fun in my studio.....

I have made a layout  for a challenge from the blog:
The Studio Challenges.
Pleace click here to read about the blog.

This month they have a fantastic Mood Board.
I love the colours....

On the photo you can see my dad as a young man.

                                       Dad....







I started with Gesso for the background on a 30x30 cm paper.
A papercollage is my first layer.
Randomly fill on the papercollage with a palette-knife texture paste white sand.
A now the fun part. Colours, colours, colours......
Ranger Alcohol Ink, Ecoline, Twinkeling H2O`s,
Distress crackel paint and Viva Gold colours as accent.
The paper behind the pic. is from BoBunny.
I covered  with BeeWax from Ranger for the old look.
Handmade flowers.
Pearls, sequin and glas-beads as decoration.



This is the MoodBoard.

Thank you so much for your visiting today.
Thank you so much for your comments.
Have a nice day.
Hugs Heike






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout